Followers

Friday, August 21, 2009

wish

When i look at you i wanna know what goes on behind that smile, what lays behind those dark beautiful eyes.
There is a place within you that you keep from everyone, can I see it? There is something you keep from everybody else, would you care to share 'em with me?
I wanna know what you think about, what you dream about, what you wish for.
Sounds pretty simple but i know that it would be a lifetime before i get my answers to those questions.
In life I learned that there are things that are just bound to be out of each.
When you say that there are things you want so badly that you think is unreachable you are not alone.
You dream of so many things that you would want to happen in your life and that you think you won't be given the chance to have them but don't you see that i too am dreaming, am wishing for things that is next to impossible.
So many wishes, prayers and dreams that i wanted to come true but like you, I'm in a place where all i can do is wait and hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment