Followers

Sunday, October 18, 2009


dear friend,


I'm thinking of something to say to you,
but i can't seem to find any word that would describe how i feel.
There are so many things i wanted to tell you but i cant seem to verbalize them. So many things has happened that often times i find myself desperately wanting to tell you my side of the story but i just don't get the chance. i tell myself i don't care, i won't care, whatever..... But then again all those memories come back and it all comes back full circle. Funny, i always say "not anymore" but look at me... Still the same... A lot like the song buses and trains, know that?

i walked under a bus. i got hit by a train. i keep falling in love which is kind of the same. i sunk out at sea, crashed my car, gone insane and it felt so good i wanna do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment